As 2021 comes to a close, we want to reflect on what a wild ride it has been. For most, it was a year of challenges, twists, turns and adapting to the "new normal", but even so, it was also a year of triumphs, friendships, time spent with friends and family and, of course fitness. As a business, a community and a family we ALL displayed the resilience, persistence and positivity to not only survive, but also to learn, grow and THRIVE! Would you expect anything less from a bunch of crazy CrossFitters???
In looking back on the last two years (and really the last 8 since we opened in 2013), we want to make sure you know how lucky, proud and thankful we are to have you as a present, past (or future!) member. Your unwavering support, your adherence to our values of AUTHENTIC, DRIVEN & INCLUSIVE and your relentless pursuit of growth is what makes our community so special.
In looking back on 2021, we realized how many amazing things we accomplished as a community in spite of the constantly changing circumstances! Let's take a look!
- We were one of the top 100 CrossFit Affiliates worldwide in Open participation!
- Our Adaptive Athlete Program was recognized as being a groundbreaker and featured on the top podcast Varied Not Random.
- Our athlete, Julia Lane, won the inaugural CrossFit Open in the new Adaptive Intellectual Division and was featured on the internationally acclaimed Instagram account Make Wods Great Again.
- We became the first Canadian outpost of the Phoenix to provide a safe space and sober alternative for those who are struggling with substance abuse or for those who want to support others.
- Our very own Coach Kyle Cant is going to Wodapalooza Fitness Festivalin Miami to compete in the Elite division on a team.
Pretty amazing stuff for only one year! And it was ALL due to the support of YOU! Our community!
Our goal is always to constantly improve everything about All Level. Our coaching, our facility, our services and our relationships are always at the top of our mind and the best way for us to know how we are doing or how to get better, is again, to look to you, our community for feedback. So please, our door is ALLways open and we welcome the chance to grow with you.
Lastly, I want to reiterate our thanks for your continued support, through the good times and bad. As we move into 2022 we are humbled and excited to have you by our sides.
The All Level Family.