1. How long have you been doing CrossFit? What got you started?
I have been a member since May 2021. I gained lot of weight due to lack of physical activity during Covid
2. What aspect of our core values of authentic, driven, and inclusive do you relate to the most? Why?
Authentic. The environment at the gym allows me to be myself and train at the level that works for me. It's a true "no judgement" zone and everyone supports each other to be better each day.
3. What do you most look forward to when you come to the gym?
A new challenge everyday. Plus the coaches are just awesome!
4. What is your favourite memory at All Level CrossFit?
I would say the recent 5k row which I was able to finish under 25 min primarily due to Coach Steph's motivation which kept me going and I didnt give up. Thanks Coach!
5. What goals have you set for yourself in CrossFit that you’ve successfully achieved? What are your current goals?
I was never able to do weighted lunges and now I am able to challenge myself with front rack kettlebell lunges.
I want to increase lower body and core strength as it will help improve my golf game. Continue to work on literally everything but really want to get good at GHD situps and hip extensions; pull-ups.
6. What advice do you have for someone who’s on the fence about starting CrossFit?
Just do it! And you will have fun doing it.
7. How has your experience at All Level CrossFit improved your life outside of the gym?
It helps me cope with stress and approach everything very calmly as I feel every physical and emotional challenge can be overcome.