1. How long have you been doing CrossFit? What got you started? I have been doing CrossFit for about 2 years now.
2. What aspect of our core values of authentic, driven, and inclusive do you relate to the most? Why? I would say inclusive I feel like every time I’m there no matter who’s working out with me or coaching the class I feel of sense of acceptance from everyone and that they always leave me with a smile on my face and has helped me meet new people and be more social.
3. What do you most look forward to when you come to the gym? Seeing my friends who are more like a family to me now and getting to learn new movements every time I’m there.
4. What is your favorite memory at All Level CrossFit? My favourite memory at All Level CrossFit would probably be last year when I did my first ever CrossFit Open
5. What goals have you set for yourself in CrossFit that you’ve successfully achieved? Some of the goals I got to achieve were learning some new WOD’s and my goals moving forward are to lift more heavy in my Olympic weightlifters and gymnastics.
6. What advice do you have for someone who’s on the fence about starting CrossFit? My advice to someone thinking about starting CrossFit is that you might be shy and nervous around people doing it the first time but once you get familiar with it you realize what your capable of and those around you want to see you succeed.
7. How has your experience at improved your life outside of the gym? My experience at All Level CrossFit has has changed my life tremendously there the reason why I want to come back and workout they always put a smile on my face the minute I walk to the minute I walk out I couldn’t ask for anything better.