1. How long have you been doing CrossFit? What got you started?
I have been a member since March of 2021 at All Level
2. What aspect of our core values of authentic, driven, and inclusive do you relate to the most? Why?
Driven. The work ethic from the team at All Level is what I value most and the dedication to the health of its members. It is a family and they prove that daily with the effort they put forth for their members.
3. What do you most look forward to when you come to the gym?
I look forward to the team atmosphere with the other members and coaches before during and after the wod.
4. What is your favourite memory at All Level CrossFit?
My favorite memory would be sponsoring and participating in the “Murph”. It was a great day and all the members who participated were very encouraging. My family joined me that day and met most of the coaches and athletes.
5. What goals have you set for yourself in CrossFit that you’ve successfully achieved? What are your current goals?
I set goals to learn and achieve some of the gymnastic work on the bars and managed to get achieve one bar muscle up with the help of Steph D. I would like to achieve better form for some of the weightlifting movements.
6. What advice do you have for someone who’s on the fence about starting CrossFit?
I would say just try it, put aside whatever hesitance you have and try it. The coaches make every aspect of crossfit easy for someone new and reluctant to get started. You will never look back.
7. How has your experience at All Level CrossFit improved your life outside of the gym?
My experience at All Level has given me confidence in the gym but also the confidence to try new things outside of the gym. Thank you All Level Team!