1. How long have you been doing CrossFit? What got you started?
I started in 2019 after I saw this random girl from high school (Steph Dufour) on Instagram lifting all this weight and looking fit so I asked you where you went to the gym at and started the next day
2. What aspect of our core values of authentic, driven, and inclusive do you relate to the most? Why?
Driven.. took me 2+ years to get that god damn muscle up
3. What do you most look forward to when you come to the gym?
Seeing my peeps at the gym, testing personal limits everyday, hearing Pitbull play during a wod.
4. What is your favourite memory at All Level CrossFit?
When jp got his first muscle up, will never forget that moment
5. What goals have you set for yourself in CrossFit that you’ve successfully achieved? What are your current goals?
Challenged myself to improve my fitness after surgery- tried to reach pre surgery level of fitness and I’ve definitely improved more than that, trying weights that used to scare me. Current goals are to work on literally everything still… always room for improvement (also why I like it so very much)
6. What advice do you have for someone who’s on the fence about starting CrossFit?
It’ll give you friends that you didn’t even know you needed, and it’ll keep you healthy and strong, you don’t need to be young and already athletic to start you just need to walk in the door and it’ll be game over
7. How has your experience at All Level CrossFit improved your life outside of the gym?
It helped my confidence in my body, got a chance to compete again in a sport, and finally got the chance to feel like a strong WOMAN!