In light of the outbreak of Covid-19 we felt we needed to bring everyone up to speed on how we are dealing with the situation.
- We DO NOT plan on closing the gym unless we are forced to by mandate or legislation.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule and will continue to take all precautions to prevent the spread.
- We will be adding hand washing breaks to our lesson plans and we ask that you please adhere to the schedule. We will have everyone (coaches included) wash their hands after the whiteboard brief, again after the warm up and once more after the WOD. There are two sinks in each bathroom as well as one in each shower room and one behind the counter so it shouldn’t take too much time (but please don’t rush, take a full 20 seconds to scrub your hands). Signs are posted in each bathroom on the proper procedures to wash your hands.
- Please be extra vigilant when sanitizing all equipment after use. Anything you have touched (including pull up bars on the rigs) need to be wiped down with Clorox wipes or with sanitizer in the spray bottles and paper towels.
- Elbow bumps are not only super cool looking (think Mark Mcgwire and Jose Canseco) but also more sanitary than high fives or even fist bumps…safety first!
- If you are sick or have been around sick people, please stay home. I am including a link to our Travel WODs so that you can stay on top of your fitness if you can’t make it into the gym. I can also be reached at email@example.com should you have any questions on how to scale WODs based on the equipment you have available. You probably don’t have Covid-19, but let’s not take any chances.
- Exercise is one of the best things you can do to strengthen your immune system, so if you are healthy and well enough…COME TO THE GYM!
To conclude, we only know as much as you and we will keep you updated on this quickly changing situation as soon as we can. Thanks for your continued support and understanding.
The All Level Team.